- Purchase Offer
- Contract and Contingencies
- Seller Disclosure Review
- Title report
- City reports
- Flood maps
- Flaws/ issues, etc
- Loan Approval
- Final Walk-through
- Reviewing closing statement
- Examining title to the property
- Examining the best title for the client
- Identifying and resolving title issues
- Negotiating the transaction
- Drafting the documentation
- Attorneys at Rivero Law also provide services connected to such acquisitions:
- Refinancing a mortgage is not a decision made lightly, and whether it be to give your family a bit more financial flexibility, negotiate the terms of an old, bad mortgage, or to avoid foreclosure, you want thirty five years of experience advising you every step of the way. The attorneys at The Rivero Law Firm will assess the best course of action for you based on what you and your family’s needs are. Once we have chosen the best strategy to achieve your goals, you can be assured that you will have a dedicated and knowledgeable guide.
- Reduce your term
- Adjustable to a fixed rate mortgage
- Convert loan
- Remove mortgage insurance
- Take cash out
- Consolidate debt
- Home improvements
Landloard Tenant Law
- Right against Discrimination
- Right to a habitable premises
- Right to privacy
- Lease termination
- Compliance with Fair Housing Laws
- Facing the prospect of losing your home is an extremely challenging thing for a person, but know that you do not have to go through it alone. There are a number of laws that provide protections for you, and The Rivero Law Firm will utilize any and all defenses to an eviction action to make sure that you and your family can remain under your roof.
- Eviction is an unfortunate reality for many landlords, and, if not handled correctly, can quickly become a source of legal and financial problems. Have the qualified attorneys at the Rivero Law Firm guide you through the nuanced steps and procedures of New Jersey landlord tenancy law. We will prevent you from committing the mistakes that could result in future legal complications and safeguard your property and investment. Our goal is to achieve the desired end as quickly and painlessly as possible so that you can rest easy that you and your investment are protected.
Rental and Lease Agreements
- As the document governing the terms of tenancy between landlord and tenant, the lease is a significant agreement that should not be taken lightly. However, all too often, it takes an issue for landlords and tenants to have their lease drafted or reviewed by an attorney. Do not leave yourself or your property open to being taken advantage of; contact the Rivero Law Firm to protect your interests and rights by having an experienced attorney draft your lease or review a current agreement.
- As a business owner, you want to give your business every opportunity to flourish. When looking to enter into a commercial lease agreement, be sure to employ a diligent attorney to guide you through the complicated language. We will protect your interests in the event of a future complication. The Rivero Law Firm will take the time to learn the facts of your situation and will work to make sure you and your business get the best possible deal.